
It started yesterday, the 1st Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2009. I was estatic to see so many hot air balloon on my way back from work yesterday. And today, they flew across the road! mek sexcited nok! ha ha. I went snappy happy with my camphone, and in the collage above, i snap it while driving. mujur ramai-ramai pakat drive slowly, sebab tak pernah memandu sambil belon udara panas melintas atas kepala. he he. Setiap kali aku nampak belon tu, aku akan sebut "hot air balloon! hot air balloon!". gile punye excited :p
The last time I saw a hot air balloon is in 1996, in Stadium Larkin, JB. An event with NST, our school band need to do a performance during the launching ceremony. For 100 years of NST if I am not mistaken. If I am wrong, minta maaf awal-awal ya NST ;) Juga ditawarkan 'Balloon Fun Fly' yang dikenakan cas RM10 seorang. Tapi, ada masa tertentu sahaja, iaitu waktu pagi, 0745 hingga 0900 dan petang dari 1730 hingga 1900. Too bad. Tak larat aku nak pi Putrajaya over the weekend. Huks. Guwe mau naik belon!
Those who are around Putrajaya, pergilah tengok ye. Macam-maca bentuk belon yang ada. For further info, you can go to www.myballoonfiesta.com. A very colourful website indeed ;)
Happy weekend everyone :)

2 comments:
wah dah ada hot air baloon ek..cool!
too bad it ended today (22/3)..
I hope next year they will organize it again :)
Post a Comment