What does second chance means to you? For me, it is about giving others another chance to correct their mistakes. As in my case, my students' lab report. The last and final lab report that they represented to me last week was very disappointing. After harassing them thru email, SMS and also FB, some of them said sorry and also said would like to have a second chance. At this point, I understand the term of 'second chance' is to give them another shot to re-do their lab report and submit it to me again.
In the spirit of forgiving and giving as much as I can to others, I decided to help these 'second chance' students. I opened the lab for them to use the software, which is only available at the Embedded Lab. Oh, before that. I conducted a revision class this morning, and only half of them attended. Hmm. I SMSed a number of them, but only 2 turned up. Never mind. I remained calm thru the class. Gave them several questions which is similar to the final questions, do the answers together, and had a one-on-one session with some of them. I told the 'second chance' students to come to the lab this afternoon.
So now I am at the Embedded Lab attending the 'second chance' students. There is still one more student I am waiting for. Let us hope he will come before I close the lab. J
2 comments:
wah...you are a good lecturer...giving them a 2nd chance..but if they take it for granted, no more Miss Nice Lady already ar..hehehe
haih lah.
bila la aku akan jadi Miss Not Nice Lady.
haha.
Post a Comment